1. ALR Back Patch: Centered, left to right, and attached to the back of the vest.
2. ALR Shoulder Patch: Attached to the upper right side of the front of the vest.
3. US Flag Patch:
a. Attached to the upper left side of the front of the vest
b. Nothing is permissible above the flag as worn on the vest except
for religious symbology (i.e. Cross, Star of David, etc.).
4. Individual Patches: Should present a positive image of The American Legion.
5. The Director can restrict patches not appropriate.
6. No patches indicating membership or support for any Motorcycle Club are permitted.
a. When placed on the vest will present a positive image of the American Legion and the ALR.
b. The Director can restrict patches and pins that are not appropriate.